Dubai is home to many international and home-grown burger joints, which may put you in a dilemma on where to visit and which of them is actually worth your money.
While the quality is often maintained throughout the city, you may still be looking for something better than the average. This list is especially curated for you to find out which are the most popular places considered to be selling the BEST BURGERS in Dubai.
While I have numbered the list to make it easy for you to navigate through, these aren’t based on ranking. Each joint has it’s own unique factor that may cater to slightly different preferences and price range and I am certain you’ll find a spot here, that you’re sure to love!
1. Peppers- Nashville Hot Chicken
Pioneers of the real Nashville style, hot chicken sandos, in Dubai. They have a simple menu with the signature sandos, tenders and fries. You have the choice to make it as spicy as you’d like, and let me warn you, it can get really hot!
- Location: The Dubai Mall, Second Floor, Zabeel Extension
- Pricing: The Sando for 45aed
- Website: trypeppers.com
2. She Burger by Shaikha Eissa
The story of this joint coming to life, is an inspiring one. What started out as a home-based business attracting thousands of customers later transformed into a fully-fledged restaurant. They now serve more than just the best burgers and it’s totally worth a visit.
- Location: Dar Wasl Mall, Al Wasl Rd. Al Safa
- Pricing: Burgers starting from 39aed
3. Shake Shack
I am sure you have heard about this one. Shake shack has come to Dubai all the way from New York City to show us what the hype is all about and their burgers sure made the cut. Also, don’t miss out on their range of concretes, those frozen custards are real good as well.
- Location: Multiple Outlets, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and more!
- Pricing: Burgers starting from 25aed
- Website: shakeshack.com
4. Good Burger
A comparatively newer spot which is located inside of Maiz Tacos in JLT, they proved it’s name in just about a year since opening in 2020, by serving some amazing burgers which forced it’s customers to keep coming back for more!
- Location: Maiz Tacos, JLT
- Pricing: Burgers around 30-50aed
- Website: goodburgerdxb.com
There is no deficiency in Dubai when it comes to amazing home-grown concepts, and this is another one among the many on this list.
Pickl serves up some really insta-worthy burgers, Icecream sandos as well as many unique limited edition items which they keep experimenting with. Chicken and Ice-cream sando together, sounds exciting?
- Location: Multiple outlets, Deira City Centre, Muhaisnah, JLT and more!
- Pricing: Burgers starting from 30aed
- Website: eatpickl.com
6. Five Guys
When you think of Five Guys, think messy, greasy cheese burgers with a generous side of crispy fries, a chilled milkshake or refillable soda, and a whole lot of complimentary in-shell peanuts. It’s a great place to treat yourself at on your cheat days!
- Location: Multiple Outlets, The Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina mall and more!
- Pricing: Beef burgers from 34-44aed
- Website: fiveguys.ae
7. SMK- Smoked Meat Kitchen
SMK is more than just a burger joint, it’s the ultimate meat heaven and their Signature Brisket Bun needs to be on every meat lovers list. I’ve heard they oak smoke their beef for 12hours for this brisket, definitely a level higher than any regular burger spots.
- Location: Dar Wasl Mall and Dubai Marina Mall
- Pricing: Brisket Burger for 62-65aed, Chicken Burger for 40aed
- Website: smk-uae.com
8. Ugly Burger
This delivery only burger joint is getting quite some buzz for their juicy offerings. They have good quality wagyu beef, fried chicken, as well as shrimp burgers along with a variety of scrumptious sides. Not as ugly, if you ask me!
- Location: Inside Shogun Restaurant, Media City (no dine-in)
- Pricing: Burgers starting from 35aed
9. Meat Me There
Pure black angus burgers stuffed inside sesame buns, with the best Burj Al Arab water views, the experience just can’t get better than that. It’s a number one burger choice for many beef lovers and totally worth trying out!
- Location: Shop G01, The Souq at Fishing Harbour, Umm Suqeim.
- Pricing: Beef Burgers starting from 35aed
10. Burger 28
Ask any local about the top burger joints in Dubai and I am sure you will find Burger28 somewhere on the list. It’s a much raved about place within the community and they have some unique, cheesy, burger offerings. Don’t forget to get your cameras along, you’d wanna snap the cheesiness!
- Location: Nad Al Hamar Rd
- Pricing: Burgers starting from 38aed
- Website: burger28.com
11. Blaze Burger
You wouldn’t find many places serving burger in sandwich bread instead of buns, making as good of a job as Blaze Burger in doing so. Their brick burger is a hit and they also have many other options, including the option of making your own customized burgers.
- Location: Plaza Level, Sadaf 4, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Dubai
- Pricing: Brick Burger priced at 72aed, other burgers starting from 39aed
- Website: blazeburgers.com
12. Bite Me Burger Co.
Cute bite sized burgers with many flavour options. You can choose a size, either a duo, trio, quad, dozen or a pack of 24 mini-burgers and then pick your choices. Their boxes look amazing and it’s sure to tempt you to try all the flavours.
- Location: Gate Avenue, DIFC and Food District, The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah
- Pricing: Duo 42aed, Trio 62aed, Quad 78aed, Dozen 216aed
- Website: bitemeburgerco.ae
What started of as a small food truck by the beach has now transformed into a much loved foodie destination. They are known for their delicious sliders that come in twos and the best lotus softies. With many exclusive, limited edition menu items they’ll keep you coming back for more!
- Location: Multiple outlets, Kite Beach, La Mer, Dubai Mall and more!
- Pricing: Sliders (pair of 2) starting from 32aed
- Website: find-salt.com
14. High Joint
This list would not be complete without the famous, High Joint. It is always packed with customers here enjoying some of the best quality, fresh, hormone-free burgers the city has got to offer. Just looking at their pictures, would get you drooling for sure.
- Location: Beside Ripe Fruit And Vegetable Market, Street 8 A, Al Safa.
- Pricing: Around 35-50aed per burger
I am hoping we sure got you tempted to head out and try some killer burgers. Which one among these was your favourite?