Enjoying an authentic Turkish Breakfast can be the perfect twist to the usual brunches we have in Dubai. This Breakfast spread is lavish in terms of the variety of food but it is comparatively a lighter, healthier option. Totally worth waking early in the morning for!
What does a Turkish Breakfast include typically?
- Turkish Eggs such as Çılbır, Menemen, Shakshuka, Fried Eggs with Sujuk etc.
- Cured Meats like Pastrami or Sujuk
- A variety of Turkish cheeses
- Honey often in a Honeycomb with clotted cream (Kaymak)
- Turkish Breads like Simit, Pide or Pita bread
- Black and Green Olives, Fresh-cut cucumbers and Tomato
- Butter, Dips, Jams, fruit preserves (and even Nutella sometimes)
- Traditional Turkish Tea
With that being said, it’s essential to note that the variety served in different restaurants mentioned here, are going to be different. Some restaurants have additional items within their breakfast platters/menu and some may have a smaller variety comparatively.
But without a doubt, Turkish breakfasts are amazing and you should head out to one of these restaurants very soon. You can find the list of some of the top restaurants serving the Best Turkish Breakfasts in Dubai below:
Zouzou serves authentic Turkish and Lebanese food in a cozy, contemporary setting with the best views. Having an outlet overlooking the beach in La Mer and another in Dubai Mall with the water-views alongside the Burj Khalifa, they make the perfect spot to celebrate any occasion. The Breakfast platters are delicious with a good variety of food. You can also add individual breakfast items such as Pides, egg dishes, salads and more at a reasonable pricing.
- Location: La Mer Beach and The Dubai Mall
- Pricing: 89aed for a breakfast platter (for 2 persons)
- Website: https://www.zouzoudubai.com/
Bosporus is truly ‘Your Bridge to Turkey’. Their breakfast is only a small part of their elaborate menu that includes a lot of Turkish meats, much loved by it’s customers. They have multiple locations in the UAE, some outlets even serve Sheesha and has great outdoor views. The restaurant is worth visiting for their authentic taste and experience. And while you’re at it, don’t miss out their Kunafa with cream!
- Location: The Beach at JBR, The Dubai Mall, Mirdif City Centre and more!
- Pricing: 98aed for a breakfast platter (for 2 persons)
- Instagram: @thebosporus
3. Turkish Steak Restaurant
As the name suggests, most people come here for their steaks and meat during the evenings. However their breakfast menu is also quite popular. As per my experience, it’s comparatively more quiet here in the mornings, which makes it the perfect spot to relax and have a peaceful meal at. With comfortable indoor and outdoor seating, great service and fresh, quality food, it’s a restaurant worth heading out to. Do try out their Pides and Baklava as well!
- Location: Opposite Mercato Mall, Jumeirah 1
- Pricing: 85aed for a breakfast platter (for 2 persons)
- Instagram: @turkishsteakrestaurant
4. Kaftan Turkish Gourmet
Another Turkish restaurant overlooking Dubai’s La Mer Beach having a great selection of breakfast items. Food here is presented well, and tastes fresh and fantastic. Whether you’re celebrating a special day or want a casual fine dining experience, this is your place. Their Bal & Kaymak AKA the organic honey comb with Turkish dairy cream is my absolute favourite!
- Location: La Mer Beach
- Pricing: 77aed for a breakfast platter
- Instagram: @kaftanlamer
Huqqa boasts luxury, it has a modern ambiance with a terrace overlooking the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall fountains. If you want a true, first-class Turkish dining experience in Dubai, then THIS is it. The breakfast spread here is huge and they also have stand-alone fusion breakfast items which is quite unique. If you happen to visit, don’t miss out on their insta-worthy Selfie Latte which you could literally top up with your own faces. Sounds fun, doesn’t it?
- Location: The Dubai Mall
- Pricing: 184aed for a breakfast platter (for 2 persons min.)
- Website: https://huqqa.com/en/
Mado is a restaurant chain which initially started as an ice-cream shop and has more than 300 outlets in Turkey alone and many more throughout the world. Their dessert menu is very tempting but the breakfast ain’t to be missed either. The ambiance is elegant and the restaurant is a favourite among many Turkish food lovers. Seems like a good place to experience a Turkish feast, doesn’t it?
- Location: Umm Suqeim and The Dubai Mall
- Pricing: 96aed for a breakfast platter (for 2 persons)
- Website: MADO.ae
Located in City Walk, Babaji has done a great job in terms of bringing the authentic Turkish experience to the modern market here in Dubai. Their ambiance is a fusion of rustic, industrial with Turkish tiled walls. They also serve their well sought out food in beautiful Turkish plates and bowls. These little things truly add to the experience and with a wide array of breakfast options, it sure seems worth visiting!
- Location: City Walk, Al Safa
- Pricing: 89aed for a breakfast platter (for 2 persons)
- Website: @babajidubai
8. Turkish Village
Turkish Village is possibly more on the higher end in this list, where they focus on providing customers with a luxurious experience. Their outlets boast insta-worthy city views and a classy setting. Apart from the breakfast, the grills, pide and even the Kunafa is much raved about here. They have an Ottoman Breakfast platter which is around 110aed per person and includes a wide variety of items. When they say ‘Dine like a Sultan’, they surely mean it!
- Location: Jumeirah 1, Dubai Festival City Mall and The Mall, Jumeirah 3
- Pricing: 240aed for breakfast platter (for 2 persons)
- Website: www.turkishvillagedubai.
9. Sultan Saray
This restaurant has an almost vintage appeal which gives it, it’s own charm. The food is also known to be authentic and delicious, served beautifully. While the branch in Dubai is great, you could also take a trip to their outlet in Ajman to enjoy their breakfast with gorgeous sea views if you’re looking for a ‘breakfast with a view’ option. Definitely worth putting that in your restaurants-to-visit list!
- Location: Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Safa
- Pricing: 98aed for breakfast platter (for 2 persons)
- Website: https://sultansaray.ae/
I am hoping this list got you inspired to try something Turkish for your next brunch outing. I have only shared the pricing for the set platters in this list. However, I highly advice ordering a mix of other breakfast, dessert and drink items to truly enhance your experience.
Which ones are your favourite Turkish restaurants? I would love to hear about your experiences too!