You’ll easily spot Vida Creek Harbour at the centre of the Dubai Creek Harbour, one of the newer, Instagrammable places in Dubai.
With iconic views of the Dubai skyline, the Dubai Creek Harbour happens to be very popular among photographers in the UAE as well as residents looking to have some good, quality-time outdoors in an environment that is both scenic and kid-friendly.
Hotel Room and Amenities
Staying amidst a vibrant location like this, in a cozy room with a modern yet minimalistic design definitely sets the mood for relaxation and creativity. The room has a star patterned lattice design on top of the large glass windows/balcony doors, that gives it a slight middle eastern touch. Captivating pieces of abstract art in the hues of blue gives the room a cool tone that blends well with the theme and location of the hotel.
The room we stayed in had an open plan bathroom with a shower. It had wooden coverings on the outside and frosted glass doors inside.
Apart from the incredible Marina view or even their sparkling city views, the hotel does come with great amenities. This includes a large gym, co-working space, meeting rooms, outdoor pool (with the view of the skyline) and more. The hotel is also pet friendly, so if you do have a furry one tagging along, do let the staff know and they’ll ensure a great experience for you all.
Dining during your stay
When it comes to dining at Vida Creek Harbour, there are a handful of options you can choose from. Here’s a list of few places you can check out in and around the hotel.
- Stage2: This is more of a lounge at the lobby of the hotel, overlooking the creek. It’s a great spot to relax and have something light while enjoying the views.
- Soulgreen: A restaurant in the hotel serving plant based and organic menu items. It also includes a bar. The ambiance is lovely and green with plenty of plant décor.
- The Courtyard: The courtyard is typically located at the centre of the hotel, just outside the Stage2 lounge area. The view is best from here and the pool is located just below.
- Amici Miei: An Italian restaurant within the vicinity which is popular for their Pizzas and Pasta.
- Mondoux: A minute walk away from the hotel, this cafe is known best for it’s dessert and hot chocolate coffees.
- Pizza Hut and KFC: A few fast food chains which are located just a small walk away.
These are some Dubai Creek Harbour Restaurants and Cafes you could check out while staying or even if you’re just visiting the place.
Our experience at Vida Creek Harbour
I visited here with my husband and from our personal experience, we had a wonderful weekend staycation. The rooms were very clean and cozy. We weren’t lucky enough to get a full Marina view, but I quite liked the semi-city and semi-creek view that we got.
Out of everything, we really just enjoyed the location being at the Dubai Creek Harbour. The place is so photogenic and it looks spectacular during sunset.
We walked around the area for quite a bit. I found it pretty convenient that there is a supermarket and even a pharmacy just a walk away from the hotel.
In terms of improvement, I would say the check-in and check-out service could’ve been a bit quicker. Apart from that, I do not have any complaints.
Vida Creek Harbour ContactWebsite: Vida Creek Harbour (vidahotels.com)
Email: [email protected]
Location: Vida Creek Harbour, Ras Al Khor, Dubai Creek Harbour – Dubai
Check out more hotel reviews: Dukes The Palm-Dubai