There are two types of people in this world, ones who love fudgy brownies and the others who love cakey brownies.
And then there also hybrids like me, who would prey at anything chocolate they spot in front of them!
If you are someone who would pick the side of fudgey brownies, you may want to try out my Double Chocolate Chip version. Everyone else, hang on here as I am going to spill the recipe for my all-time favourite Cakey Brownies.
This recipe is simple, quick and I find it’s texture and taste to be absolutely amazing!
It is an easy brownie recipe and you can feel free to add in your choice of mix-ins into it, including chocolate chips, nuts or even some pieces of oreos, kitkat etc., really anything you love and fancy. Just be creative!
Cakey Chocolate BrowniesCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp Vanilla extract
¾ cup all-purpose flour
¾ cup cocoa powder
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp expresso powder
1-2 cups mix-ins (Walnuts, Chocolate chips etc.)
- Grease and line an 8x8inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cream together butter and sugar in a bowl with a whisk.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract. continue whisking until well combined.
- In another bowl, add all the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, salt and expresso powder.
- Stir in the dry ingredients in the butter mixture until you get a thick brownie batter.
- Add the batter in the prepared baking pan and bake it for around 30minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180ºC
- Wait until it is completely cooled, then cut even squares and enjoy!
Thank you so much🍀,
I loved it,This is honestly perfect and easy recipe, i wish i could eat all of it in one go. MUST TRY 🙌
Appreciate the love Hajira! Glad you enjoyed it <3