These Double Chocolate chip brownies with it’s rich, moist and almost goo-ey texture makes them a sure winner at my house!
If you prefer Cakey Brownies instead of gooey ones, check out this recipe.
Although I believe in balanced and healthy eating on one hand, I also feel desserts are better when it is not only made of chocolate, but also have double and triple amount of chocolate inclusions.
I remember the time when I made a batch of these a night before my flight to India, and it turned out to be my go-to snack during the entire journey, alternated every once in a while with something healthier.
During the trip, I also happened to share these brownies with a couple of acquaintances and friends who I met along and I sure received a lot of love for them.
A recipe which was recreated and devoured by a handful of my Instagram followers, and guess what? they found it sinfully good too. So hey! I’m not the only one recommending these.
Here are some other brownie recipes you’d love to try out as well: Chocolate-coated Strawberry brownies, Lotus Biscoff brownie and Brookies.
Double Chocolate chip BrowniesCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
1 cup + 1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup butter, unsalted
1 ¾ cup sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
¼ cup cocoa powder
½ cup all-purpose flour
1/4 Tsp salt
- To start with, melt together 1 cup of chocolate chips and the butter either in a microwave or using a double boiler. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar for atleast 2 minutes using a whisk. Add in the Vanilla extract and whisk again.
- Sieve in the Cocoa Powder, Flour and Salt, continue whisking until just combined. Add the Melted Chocolate in the batter.
- Pour the batter in a greased 6-inch square baking pan. Top it up with the rest 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Put the pan inside a preheated oven (180°C) and let it bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- After it’s baked, let it cool for 20 minutes before you remove it from the pan.
- Divide the brownie into squares and serve. You can store it in an airtight container or ziplock for later consumption.