The simplest and the quickest way to create and indulge in a Biscoff Cheesecake. These Lotus Cheesecake cups are quite a treat!
They taste divine and I love how effortlessly it’s created in no-time. I find it to be a great party dessert idea or even on the days you are looking for something sweet and cheesy without the crazy effort and patience which is often required while making an actual cheesecake.
Lotus flavored anything is an acquired taste for me. In Dubai, Lotus is a flavour option found in many cafes and restaurants. Initially it always used to be my last choice but in recent years, after trying many good quality lotus desserts, I get super excited everytime I spot it on the menu.
After all the delicious Lotus desserts I have had outside, I knew I wanted to create my own at home. This creamy cheesecake served in cups was my first choice, only because of how easy it is to make.
Similar to this, but different in it’s own way, do also check out my Mango Cheesecake cup recipe. And if you love Biscoff as much as I do, do also try out my Lotus Biscoff Brownie and Lotus Chocolate Indulgence.
I really hope you enjoy my Lotus Cheesecake Cup recipe. Don’t forget to make it, and tag me in your Instagram pictures using my hashtag #strawberrydesertwonders!
RECIPE for Lotus Cheesecake cups:
Lotus Cheesecake cupsCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
200gm Lotus biscuits, crumbled
200gm cream cheese
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup Lotus biscoff spread
1 Tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Topping: Melted biscoff spread, Lotus Biscuits/Crumbs
- Take 6-8 regular serving cups, add a small layer of the biscuit crumbs in each. Save some of the crumbs for topping.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric beater, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the Biscoff spread and Vanilla extract into the cream cheese and beat again until well incorporated.
- In another bowl, pour the heavy whipping cream. Whip until firm. Combine the whipped cream with the cream cheese mixture.
- Divide this cream layer into the serving cups. Let it set in the fridge for a minimum of two hours.
- For garnishing, melt the biscoff spread in a microwave and pour it as the top layer or you can just drizzle it along with Lotus biscuits. Serve chilled!
Hi! Can i double this recipe?
Hey Zoya! Yes, this recipe can easily be doubled 😀
So do i just double all the measurements? 🙂
Yes, that works! Although you can adjust the sugar depending on your taste.
Hi! I’ve tried this recipe and its amazing. But i was wondering should i double the recipe to make it in a 9-inch springform pan?
I’m glad you enjoyed this recipe Fatima! I do think doubling the recipe would work best if you want to make it in a 9-inch pan like a cheesecake. Although I would suggest adding a little gelatin as well if you want it to stay firm.
Hi! Can I color the cheesecake mixture with food coloring?
I am sure that wouldn’t be a problem. Would however suggest using gel food coloring than liquid!