These are some unbelievably good Nutella Brownies . They are soft, gooey and filled with a thick layer of Nutella.
The best brownie recipe for nutella lovers, it really does not get much better than this.
There are two layers of delicious, fudgy brownies and a slab of Nutella is sandwiched in between them. You are sure to enjoy every single bite with a whole lot of Nutella oozing out.
Making this is very easy and personally, I think it tastes even better the next day when the flavours are left to sit and infuse together. I recommend making it a day in advance, although it is just as drool-worthy to have it warm, straight out of the oven.
Truly. so. damn. Good!
This Nutella Brownie recipe is similar to my Lotus Biscoff Brownie which also has a slab of the spread in the middle.
You really can’t go wrong with it. I am sure you will devour these just as much as we did.
How to make Nutella Slab Brownies?
While it may look a little complicated, it is very easy to make these with a few simple steps. Check out my instagram reel for the video tutorial.
- Start by making a thick frozen slab of Nutella which you can easily sandwich in between the brownies. You can do this by adding the Nutella into the baking pan lined with parchment paper or just on the parchment paper kept on a regular smooth surface, ensure to layer the Nutella evenly and the same size and shape as that of your baking pan. Freeze until it is solid.
- Prepare your brownie batter in one bowl. Add half of the batter into your greased and lined baking pan, layer it evenly, followed by adding the frozen thick slab of nutella. After adding the Nutella slab, add the rest of the brownie batter on top, spread evenly covering the Nutella slab and bake in a pre-heated oven for 35mins or so.
- Once baked, you need to give it ample time to cool completely before slicing through. Serve and enjoy!
How to make Nutella Brownies- Step by step demonstration
More Brownie Recipes you will love:
- Chocolate-coated Strawberry Brownies
- Cakey Brownies
- Classic Fudgy Chocolate chip Brownies
- Brookies- Half Brownie, Half Cookie
Since this brownie is stuffed with a whole lot of Nutella, it is comparatively quite on the sweeter side. However, it’s hard not to be obsessed with it. Very rich, decadent and delicious.
This recipe is an almost identical adaptation of the one by recipetineats , a great brownie recipe which I am sure all of you will love!
RECIPE for Nutella Brownies:
Nutella BrowniesCourse: DessertsDifficulty: Easy
300gm Nutella spread (approximately 1 and 1/4th cup)
200gm unsalted butter
200gm semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup dark brown sugar
3 eggs, room temp.
1 Tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
pinch of salt
- Create a Nutella slab by layering the Nutella on a large sheet of parchment paper, the slab should be identical to the size of your baking pan. Fold the sides of the parchment paper , covering the Nutella and helping it hold the shape and freeze it until solid. You may also create the slab directly in the parchment lined baking pan and then remove it from the pan before adding the batter.
- While the Nutella is freezing, make your Fudgy Brownie batter. In a heat-proof glass bowl, melt the butter and chocolate chips, either in the microwave or over a double boiler. Once melted and combined, let it cool for a few minutes. Then, whisk in the brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Sift in flour, cocoa and salt. Whisk again until combined, it might be a little lumpy and that is okay.
- In your greased and lined baking pan, layer in half of the brownie batter followed by the frozen Nutella slab and then, the rest of the brownie batter on top. Bake for about 35mins at 180C/350F in a pre-heated oven.
- Once it is baked, let it cool in the pan for 30mins and then remove the brownie from the pan. Let it cool again for at least another 40mins, out of the pan. Once cooled completely, you can slice it up, store and enjoy!